Dr. Dodini and ADHD in the Media
Dr. Dodini has been interviewed regularly on his views about ADHD assessment and treatment. He loves helping to educate and inform and advocate for better access to top of the line ADHD assessment and treatment. He's a guest on podcasts, TV, and has written for a variety of publications. To see a few of these interviews or to read some of the publications, please click on the logos or the links below.
Dr. Dodini's Interviews and Articles
- Podcast with Samantha Hiew from ADHD Girls, An inspiring and emotional interview of a psychologist father with his recently ADHD diagnosed adult daughter.
- Fast Company Article
- Future Healthcare Today Article
- ADHD Expert Consortium Call to Action
- BusinessWire Article
- Digital Health Article
- QBTech Interview
- Dr. Hiew from ADHD Girls interviews Dr. Dodini and his daughter, Sydney Dodini: https://adhdnews.qbtech.com/living-with-adhd-dodini
- What if we do nothing? Campaign: https://vimeo.com/885182520/dd4fa734d1?share=copy
If you are a media representative and would like to book Dr. Dodini for an interview or to offer expert commentary please feel free to reach out to him directly at [email protected] or call him at 703.909.5101 ext. 101